How to bid:
- You must be logged in to bid
- If no bids have been placed yet, you will see the starting bid value. If bids have been placed you will see the next bid value. We provide an estimate of the value for reference only.
- Use the plus and minus buttons to set the bid you wish to place. Bids are placed in increments of £50 for artworks under £1,000 and £100 for artworks over £1,000. You can also use this tool to enter your maximum bid.
- If you wish to place a maximum bid use the plus and minus buttons to adjust the amount. Your bid will be placed at the next highest value to beat the current bid. It will automatically increase by the increments above if other bids are placed, until your maximum is reached. If two bidders place the same maximum bid, the earlier bidder will be assigned as the highest bid.
- You will receive an email if you are outbid. Please add [email protected] to your whitelists. We accept no responsibility for missed or delayed email notifications.
- You will receive an email confirmation if you have won a lot which will guide you through the payment process.
- The best place to monitor all of your bids is on the 'Your Bids' page accessed from the 'Account' dropdown - the values here will automatically update
- NB: Buy It Now: Most works have a 'Buy It Now' value - please note that the work will only be agreed as sold once you have completed payment through the online checkout. The Buy It Now option will end on all lots 24 hours before the end of the exhibition and auction at 9pm on Tuesday 7 November 2017.